A career with Qualitas means joining a team committed to the absolute best. We’re working towards a future where everyone’s potential can be fulfilled. At Qualitas we look at our human capital with right attitude as they are the most important asset. We truly believe that grooming right talent is the Key to achieve our business goal. Being at Qualitas is being a part of extended Family.
Today, Qualitas is building tomorrow's enterprise. And guess who's making this possible? Qualitas. Our people - yesterday, today and tomorrow. We believe there's a bit of a Qualitas in everyone.
We have won wide acclaim and have been able to expand our base owing to a few attributes that make us a leader among the rival companies. Some of the features that have helped us in garnering such wide acclaim are as follows:
- Qualitas offers continuous knowledge up gradation through exposure and training in best of the class practices
- Devoted and Highly skilled workforce
- Expert team of Engineers, Executives and other supporting staff
- Transparent assessments & proactive feedback mechanism ensures all the Qualitas members have a good knowledge of where they stand and how to improve upon.
Rewards & Recognition :
- Through annual Performance appraisal process talent and contribution is awarded
- Based on potential career growth is offered
Open Door Policy
- Our Corporate culture is open and inclusive, irrespective of your experience, you will immediately be welcomed into the team, and would always have a significant role to play.
If you believe in yourself and want to work in a challenging & enjoyable work environment. Kindly apply in full confidence. We are sure we will provide you a conducive work enviornment where you can excel your potential, will be recognized and rewarded for the hard work. We promise to fulfill your aspirations and ambitions…
Experience: 3- 5 YEARS in the relevant field.
Qualification: B.E./ B.TECH/ Diploma IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
The role requires a development and investigation mentality combined with commercial awareness and a target driven mind set.
- Hands-on mentality and experience; individual team player.
- UAE Driving license is a must.
- Able to create clear and concise reports; turn data into information.
- Time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Creative thinking, administrative, project management and follow up skills.
- Commercial understanding and goal driven.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active, motivated, self-starting, accountable and able to work under pressure.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Arabic would be an added advantage.
QC | NACE CIP Level-2
Experience: 5- 10 yrs in Petrochemical / Refinery/ Oil & Gas /Power Industries/Marine
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Candidate must have NACE CIP LEVEL-II CERT. CSIWP /AWS cert. is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have suitable experience in inspection of sacrificial anodes & taking the potentials.
- Responsible for performing various inspection onsite.
- Co-ordination with different teams internally.
- Report preparation, submission of final documents.
- Candidate must have fluent command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Must have good knowledge in CIP.
- Candidate must have good working knowledge of standard PC workstation usage
and basic M.S. Office software applications.